INTRODUCTION TO EGMI
Elim Global Missions Initiative (EGMI) serves as a catalyst for spiritual awakening and revival around the world. We come alongside churches, businesses, communities, regions, and entire nations to help bring about spiritual awakening, equip the revived, and provoke them into God’s destiny.
We are raising an army of revival carrier missionaries who travel throughout territories and into the nations to work with God’s people. Our mission is to help spread the message of awakening, establish prayer altars, and bring about unity in the Body of Christ. The goal is to see spiritual awakening and a mass harvest of souls for a transforming revival. All of this is being done with the trumpet sound of the fast approaching Day of the Lord.
To see communities of effective revival carriers passionately pursuing the purposes of God in every nation, fulfilling the Great Commission.
“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.’” (Matthew 26:18-20)
To raise, equip and deploy skilled, worthy and faithful priesthood representing nations and generations, who can stand before God with effective spiritual engagement on behalf of His purposes in the nations.
A worthy priest can attract the tangible presence of God and is able to stand before Him and hear His heart. The faithful priest gives themselves wholeheartedly to answering the cry of God’s heart. A skilled priest understands the grip of darkness over people and territory; is equipped with the wherewithal to contend with and prevail against such power; and, can open the heavens to draw the presence of God.
EGMI believes and is committed to the following core values:
· A Spirit-led lifestyle developed through regular Bible reading, worship, prayer and fasting, obeying Scriptures, and waiting upon God for “prophetic” insight in all matters.
· A lifestyle of integrity, both in public and private.
· A lifestyle that expresses God’s unconditional love in word and deed toward all people.
· Building strong and fulfilling relationships as a priority in carrying out the work of ministry.
· The importance and priority of the local Church in God’s plan and the oneness of the global Church of Christ.
· The importance and priority of the family in fulfilling God’s plan for all humanity.
The imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ fuels our commitment to work in the most time effective way, warning and ministering to all, until the day of His appearing.
Copyright © 2018 Elim House of Prayer - All Rights Reserved.